Workload Modelling Steps

Workload modelling is an art where a performance tester designs a scenario to achieve the desired performance metric and check the performance of the application. In one of my post (under PTLC topic), I described how to prepare the workload model with the help of available figures.

Today, I will share one of the articles written by JM which explains what are the steps involved to get a correct workload model? Apart from these steps, I would also like to give stress over the correct calculation of metrics which is the soul of scenario creation. A small miscalculation may lead the test result in the wrong direction. Soon, I will write a blog on the accurate calculation of workload. 

Back to the topic, today, you can refer to JM's article to get the knowledge on Workload Modelling steps.👇

👉Article Link

No comments:

Post a Comment